Troubador Publishing Rolls Out its New Website
Troubador Publishing, one of the major publishing service providers for indie authors, has significantly redesigned its website with some impressive improvements.
From the Press release:
The redesigned Troubador Publishing Ltd website brings together all the imprints associated with Troubador for the first time, from the well-respected Matador imprint to the independently-minded Book Guild – while still showcasing all the writing and publishing events the company organises alongside its publishing programme. The new site features a cleaner interface that is easier to navigate for users and written with mobiledevice browsing very much in mind. The content of the website, from text through images, factsheets to news stories, has been rewritten and reimagined to make it sharper and more appealing. Apart from a fresh new look, the key features of the new site are:
- New features and functions have been added to help users access company information and resources more quickly and to showcase books more readily. One of the most significant changes takes place behind the scenes, where the bookshop content is now driven by a daily Onix data feed to ensure the most up to date information.
- The Author Centre functionality has been enhanced, in particular royalty reporting. Now featuring a historical royalty section where previous royalty statements from both physical and ebooks are available to download by an author – in addition to a snapshot of the current position being available.
- The site now features a blog for the first time, which includes articles by staff, authors and guest writers on all aspects of self-publishing – taking all the experience and passion the team have and continuing the company ethos of making as much information available to indie authors.
- One of the most significant changes can be seen in the new bookshop, making it easier for customers to browse and buy. Covers are now displayed more dynamically, books are given more space, enhanced functionality for reviewing, discounting and discoverability have been built in. As well as featuring each month’s new titles, there’s a more extensive special offers section, a themed sale section and a preview of what’s in the upcoming publishing schedule. Customer reviews are given a greater prominence in the new bookshop.
- The addition of a new live chat function on the Matador pages lets customers speak with actual staff (not chatbots) during office hours.
For more information about the company or website relaunch please contact:
Alexa Davies, Asst Marketing Manager
Leave a Reply